A Guide to the AJIO Seller Registration Process!
There are so many emerging eCommerce platforms in India, but very few are popular among the border range of customers. Ajio is one of them; it has been established as a lifestyle and fashion brand and is an eCommerce initiative taken by Reliance Digital in 2016. In a short time, this eCommerce platform has become a one-stop online shopping destination for millions of customers. Today along with fashion apparel, it has a long category of products at a reasonable price for its customers. Ajio always offers the best market price, which is the key to its success.
It is the ultimate reason why this eCommerce joint is snowballing and attracting thousands of sellers to come aboard and start their eCommerce journey on a triumphant note. Ajio is constantly looking to introduce fresh, trendy, and quality products to its customers. This platform always wants to educate customers a bit more about styling. So customers are also getting attracted to this platform. It provides immense opportunities to the sellers who want to mark their presence on eCommerce marketplaces. In this specific blog, you will be able to learn about the seller registration process on this platform.
Products that You can Sell on AJIO
Before moving further, it is crucial to know the product categories or product range that AJIO offers you to sell on this platform. It consists of a wide range of product categories on this platform. There are four main product categories of Ajio, such as Men, Women, Kids, Indie, and Home & kitchens. Here we are going to provide an elaborative idea of these categories.
Men: For men, Ajio offers a wide range of products, such as an entire range of ethnic and western wear clothing, footwear, and accessories (including watches, belts, sunglasses, bags, formal and casual shoes, sandals, flip flops, etc.), winter wear, night and loungewear, grooming products and innerwear.
Women: For women, they have an excellent and alluring range of products, such as ethnic, fusion, and western wear clothing, jewelry, footwear, and accessories(including heels, boots, casual and formal shoes, sandals, flip-flops, belts, sunglasses, watches, stoles, etc.), winter wear, night and loungewear, beauty products, lingerie, etc.
Kids: For kids, AJIO offers products ranging from 0-14 years of boys and girls. It offers baby sets, boys’ and girls’ ethnic and western clothing, toys and baby care products, footwear and accessories, innerwear, and sleepwear.
Indie: Indie is a specific product category on AJIO; it offers beautiful handmade artisan products from all over India, such as handmade sarees, kurtas, footwear, jewelry, shawls & stoles, bags, bedsheets, cushion covers, curtains, etc. Customers can buy regional handmade products such as Kutch embroidery, Ajrak, Ikkat, Banarasi, Kalamkari, chanderi, and a lot more variety.
Home & Kitchen: There is a wide range of home and kitchen products available on AJIO. Bed linen, cushions and pillows, rugs, carpets and mats, curtains and mats, all kinds of cookware, dining sets, stationary and organizers, home decor items, festive gifts products, gardening & planters, and bathing essentials.
Thus as a seller on Ajio, you can also select and sell products from these categories on this eCommerce platform. Now, let’s quickly know the first step you need to take to become an AJIO seller.
The Process to Become an AJIO Seller
A single portal is available for seller registration from Reliance’s end that offers the registration for AJIO, Reliance digital, and Jiomart. To register as an AJIO seller, you must complete the registration process carefully. This platform is very particular about who they are onboarding as a seller. For the registration process, you need to follow these steps.
- First, you need to visit the seller registration portal of AJIO and fill out the registration form by providing all the essential information.
- You need to provide the details as per their requirements. It includes your registered office address as well.
- You must provide several documents such as a PAN card, Aadhar card, current bank account details, GST details, etc.
After providing all the essential information, AJIO offers you to select product categories that you want to sell on this platform.
Further Steps After the Registration Process
- AJIO will send you an OTP on your registered number regarding your form submission.
- After the form submission, you will receive a request code number.
- You may have to wait more than seven days to get clarity on your registration application.
- You can check the status of your application on the portal and submit your PAN card number and the code you received during this time.
- After a wait of a few days, you can receive the details of payment terms from AJIO.
Ajio can charge you a commission between 20%-40% based on the product category you have chosen to sell.
Required Documents for AJIO Registration
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- MSME certificate
- Bank account details along with a canceled cheque.
- Logo if you have any.
- GST Details
- CIN and TIN certificate (If own a private company)
- Trademark certificate
AJIO supports B2B and Dropshipping both business models, and you can choose any of these two to start your eCommerce journey with this platform.
Essential Steps to Become an AJIO Seller
- Always try to sell high-demand and trending products.
- Keep an eye on your inventory to miss out on a chance to increase your sales. In this regard, you can get along with any available inventory management software such as eVanik OWS.
- Offer high-quality products to your customers to escape the situation of escape.
- List your products adequately on AJIO by including high-quality images, product descriptions, product titles, etc.
- Get along with integrated accounting software to manage your finances smartly and effectively.
- To manage your orders efficiently and please your customers, you must take the help of a powerful eCommerce management software such as eVanik OWS.
Thus, this is all about the AJIO; if you want to sell your products on this emerging eCommerce channel, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to register yourself as an AJIO seller. However, if you think it’s an easy task to be a seller on Ajio, hold on to your horses. It requires more qualities than just filling out the application form. In this regard, some additional steps can help you immensely, such as having an MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and medium enterprises) certificate and a logo of your own to represent yourself as a distinct brand. Apart from this, a trademark can also help you get onboard with AJIO. Once you get registered as a seller on this platform, you have to make your strong presence to become successful and generate decent revenue. In this regard, you can take the help of eCommerce management software such as eVanik OWS. It can help you manage your back office operations accurately and effectively.