EVanik OneWorld Suite Subscription Refund/Cancellation Policy
Given the nature of the digital services provided by eVanik Networks Pvt Ltd, we do not offer a refund or credit on a purchase of subscription of our services:
1. Payments for subscription and service(s) provided by eVanik Networks are on 100% advance basis. A customer can cancel the subscription of eVanik OneWorld Suite at any time by submitting our cancellation form here.
2. As a customer, you will continue to have access to eVanik OneWorld Suite throughout till the end of your subscription. Customers will receive an email confirming that the subscription to eVanik OneWorld Suite has been cancelled.
3. The payment for the subscription / services are Non-Refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
Provided, Subscription cancellations request is received within 07 (Seven) days of initiation of the subscription.
Further provided, eVanik shall be entitled to deduct INR 1000 (One Thousand Indian Rupees) plus applicable taxes towards service fee.
Further provided, Goods and Services Tax or any other applicable taxes are non refundable.
4. Refunds, if any, will be credited back to the Bank Account of the customer within 14 (Fourteen) working days upto a maximum of 45 (Forty Five) working days.
5. In case any customer needs immediate refund, 20% (Twenty Percent) of the invoice amount will be deducted in addition to the service fee and the amount will be credited within 7 working days.
6. With regards to downgrades of subscription, eVanik Networks does not issue any refunds or credits for partial months usage(s).
7. Cancellation and Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of eVanik Networks Private Limited.
8. eVanik Networks Private Limited reserves the right to amend/alter or change any part of this policy in part or whole or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.