Precise Guide for Online Sellers to Sell Their Products on Myntra!
Online shopping has become one of the pleasurable and integral parts of daily activities. Most eCommerce websites have launched apps that allow customers to surf their preferred channel and buy their desired products without any hassle. They can even choose their payment mode as per their convenience. With the emerging eCommerce industry, famous brands are also moving their physical stores to online channels.
The eCommerce jungle consists of many prominent platforms, and Myntra is one of them. It is generally famous for selling apparel, beauty products, footwear, and several electronic items. Most consumers use this platform to buy a variety of clothing. This preeminent platform has a solid customer base that provides a tremendous opportunity to sellers to sell their products and generate decent revenue. You must choose this platform if you plan to sell similar products as Myntra’s existing sellers are selling. If we talk about the consumer’s vote, it is India’s most popular online shopping store. This blog has covered every required step you need to know before selling your products on Myntra. So let’s dig in and find out what are those essential steps.
Check Your Eligibility to Become a Myntra Seller
Myntra is not just everyone’s cup of tea; it doesn’t allow individual sellers to sell their products. If you don’t have your own established business, you can not be allowed to become a Myntra seller. This platform allows only legally registered companies to access the Myntra seller app. This website allows only the below-mentioned sellers to sell their products on this platform.
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firms
- Limited Liability partnerships
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
Only these four types of sellers can take advantage of this ideal eCommerce platform. However, to make this selling journey more comfortable, you can take the help of the best eCommerce management software such as eVanik OWS. It provides you with all the essential features to manage your back-office operations in order to sell your products on Myntra.
Required Legal Documents to Become a Myntra Seller
First of all, you need to legally register your business under the badge of any of the entities mentioned above. After that, you may require a few essential documents to register yourself as a Myntra seller. This eCommerce website may ask you to submit the following documents to fulfill the registration process.
- You have to attach the registration copy of your company.
- GST registration copy of your company.
- PAN card issued in the name of your business.
- Bank account details registered with your company name.
- Authorization letter from the owner or authorized dealer of the brand. It is required only if you want to sell branded products.
- TAN or TIN of a legally registered company.
To accelerate the process of registration, you must keep the scanned copies of these documents. These documents can be attached easily on Myntra’s seller registration page.
Essential Steps to Start Selling on Myntra
Once you collect all the vital documents for the registration, you can proceed with the Myntra registration process to become a part of this eCommerce venture. Here are the steps you need to follow to start selling on Myntra.
- Open Myntra’s official website and click on the “register now" option.
- The registration application form will open on your system.
- You need to fill out the application form with adequate details and attach the required documents.
- Once you fill out this form, you need to verify the captcha and click on the submit button.
After submitting the registration form, you may have to wait for some days for a response from Myntra. If your application meets all the parameters, you will receive an email from Myntra regarding further processing. When you are ready to roll, you need to add extra features to your internal system. You may require an eCommerce order management system for a seamless ordering processing of Myntra orders. Now, if we talk about the charges of Myntra, it depends on the brand and product. However, this platform doesn’t charge you any seller fees, but it does charge a flat commission of 4 to 5%. This commission is not a constant price for various reasons. For example, its charges are higher for western and ethnic apparel.
Products You Can Sell on Myntra
This leading online eCommerce website allows you to sell the following products across India.
- Men’s, Women’s, and Kids’ apparel.
- Home & Living products.
- Lamp and lighting products.
- Makeup, skincare, and hair care products.
- Grooming products for Men.
Jewelry, watches, and infant essentials.
You can choose products from any of the above categories to sell on this enormous website.
Marvelous Benefits of Selling on Myntra
- You must be thinking about why you need to sell on Myntra. We have mentioned some great reasons to sell your products on this platform to clear your doubts. Let’s check them out.
- Once you become an authorized Myntra seller, you can relish the complete authority over their merchandise. You can handle orders, catalogs, inventories, and the quality of the products.
- Unlike other big eCommerce giants, Myntra can ask for your Aadhar and PAN to keep illegal vendors out of the platform.
- As a Myntra seller, you don’t have to spend on its online portal and other charges associated with running a retail store on this eCommerce channel.
- You will get the opportunity to seek the assistance of fashionable innovators who can help you design your merchandise. It allows you to match your offerings according to current market trends.
- This platform also handles social media promotion for the effective marketing of your products. As a seller, you only need to focus on managing the standards and sales of their products.
- Last but not least, it has millions of customers all over India, which allows you to access its existing customers and expand your business.
Hence these benefits are more than enough to get associated with this most popular eCommerce platform in India.
Hope this ultimate guide can help you better to become a Myntra seller. Several onboard professionals on this platform work directly with sellers to introduce their brands to the online market as efficiently as possible. This authentic professional support lets you update your products and start receiving the customers’ orders. It can become much more convenient for you to deliver any product to a potential customer. However, you will be responsible for keeping up your products. Products will be picked up by Myntra’s delivery partners and get delivered to your customers’ doorstep. This platform supports cash flow and frequent payments that help flourish your business significantly and swiftly. This website processes your repayments within 1 to 2 working days. Thus, if you find it beneficial to sell your products on Myntra, you should follow all the steps regarding the registration on this website.