During these COVID-19 outbreak time, consumption patterns have changed tremendously. One siginificant change lockdown has brought that whole digital landscape has been changed. People livingi n Tier-II and Tier-III cities have become part of digital revolution. They can been seen attending video calls, video meets, e-learning etc. This transformation has also led the buying of essential and non-essential goods from various e-commerce marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm etc and small niche websites of various people.. Online sellers has felt the need to have better control on their product distribution as well as last mile connectivity. Hence, role of shipping aggregators for online sellers became more relevant.
This is giving rise to shipping aggregators, which is benefiting the transportation domain. Shipping aggregators are increasing which helps the e-commerce traders to transport their products to each and every corner of the world.
Almost all the online sellers hire a shipping aggregator to maintain the position of their business. Also it helps the business to grow and expand.
It is very important and useful for the online sellers to hire shipping aggregators to grow their business as one person cannot handle and manage everything. Outsourcing is essential in every kind of business as it leads to better management and reduction in Costa as well.
So, We selected some of the best shipping aggregators for online sellers.
Advantages of using shipping aggregators for online sellers
- Reducing transportation cost: If you own an online business, you have to own or rent vehicles and hire drivers for transportation which will cost you too much. Also, you have to give taxes for your vehicles and pay the bills of the fuel used during the shipment. But if you outsource the transportation, it will result in cost reduction as all the changes will be reduced and you have to pay the minimum fees to shipping aggregators.
- Maintenance charges are reduced: When you will provide your own transportation, then you have to maintain all your vehicles. Also, you have make them register for commercial use. The registration cost will also be eliminated if you outsource the transportation.
- Better Performance: The businesses that outsource transportation have better performance as they have more time to concentrate on their main work which helps in expansion of the business. Online sellers have time to plan the strategies for future. Also, it becomes easier for them to manage the accounts which is a great relief for online sellers.
- Reduction in training cost: When you will provide transportation yourself, you have to provide training to all the delivery boys. But in the case of outsourcing, all the cost of training is handled by the courier service providers.
- No stress of liability: If you provide your own shipment, many losses may occur life theft, accidents etc but in case of hiring a shipping aggregator, online sellers are free from these kind of losses and liabilities.
Things to consider before choosing a shipping aggregator
- Always choose a courier service provider which provides fast delivery as when the delivery of the products will be late, the customers tend to loose interest in the products and remain unsatisfied.
- If you run a large scale business, you must look for a shipping aggregator which provides their services at the global or a larger level as to provide shipment to all the customers in each and every corner of the world.
- You should look for the shipping aggregators who provides you the facilities of tracking and managing your accounts as it is more convenient, helpful and also a effective service for your business. Also, it helps reducing the cost of the system which ultimately helps in gaining profit.
- Try to choose a courier service provider who support cash on delivery. It will help the business to make a good connection and trust in your customers which will lead to the expansion of the business.
Best shipping aggregators for online sellers :
- It has 8 shipping partners to give the best services to e-commerce traders which helps the online sellers to expand their business.
- It is cheap and also offers discounted shipping which helps the e-commerce traders to earn profit by providing reasonable rates to consumers.
- It also offers 4 types of pricing plans to e-commerce traders so they can choose the plan as per their convenience.
- It provides the services to 20000+ pin codes on cash on delivery which is very beneficial for online sellers. It is the best shipping aggregator at cheap rates.
- It provides a dashboard which gives the tracking details of the shipment to the online sellers as well as to the customers.
- It is the oldest shipping aggregator which makes it trustful for all the online traders.
- It has 3 pricing plans for online sellers to give online sellers a choice which helps the online sellers to choose a price plan as per their convenience.
- It gives the plans on monthly, half yearly and annual subscription model.
- It provides their services domestically and internationally too as it have 2 international and 4 domestic partners. Best shipping aggregator in India.
- It also offers discounted rates at bulk shipping which gives profit to online sellers.
- It does not provide multi location pickup which is the only problem online sellers suffers while contracting with Shipyaari.
- It is very promising and reliable shipping aggregator for online sellers.
- It also provides 3 pricing offers to the online traders that are individual, business and enterprise to provide convenience to the traders.
- It provides shipping domestically as well as internationally as it have 12 shipping partners. Best shipping aggregator with COD availability.
- It gives a huge discount to online sellers for bulk shipping orders.
- It offers full cash on delivery support at 20000+ pin codes which helps online sellers to expand their business.
- It works on pay per use basis which helps the small scale businesses to grow with little amount of capital.
- It provides services domestically as well as internationally. It also provides a B2B shipping as well as B2C shipping.
- It provides the tracking facilities to online sellers as well as to the customers which makes the customers delighted.
- It provides pickup service as well to multiple locations which benefits the online sellers to make their customers satisfied.
- It provides services at very low rate so that online sellers can make profit with 3 price plans to provide convenience to online sellers. Best shipping aggregator globally.
- It also provides a NDR calling support with NDR management tools.
5. Zepo Couriers:
- It offers courier service to the e-commerce sellers. It has partnership with 6 courier service companies which makes it very effective and efficient.
- It provides delivery to 15000+ pin codes in India to reach each and every corner of India.
- It works on a very reasonable price rates and also provides 3 price plans to the e-commerce sellers.
- It offers discounted rates but not at monthly and half yearly subscription which creates a difficulty to new or emerging online sellers. Best shipping aggregator with huge discounts.
- It also supports cash on delivery which gives a relief to online traders.
- It works on pay as you go model which helps the new or emerging online sellers as they can pay in parts and not in bulk.
- Due to pay as you go model, it cannot provide premium advantages which becomes a great reason of large scale seller to not to choose shyplite but this proves the best courier service company for small scale e-commerce traders.
- It is growing and has 8 courier service companies as its partner.
- It also provides cash on delivery facility to some of the locations which helps the e-commerce traders to grow. Best shipping aggregator in India.
- Overall, it provides the services to 26000+ pin codes in India which helps the e-commerce sellers to reach each and every corner of India.
- It is the cheapest alternative for the e-commerce traders which attracts almost all the online sellers.
- It provides the shipping facilities globally with 26000+ pin codes to cover whole of the world which is very beneficial for the online sellers as it gives them an opportunity to expand their business.
- It does not take platform usage fees and only take shipment fees which makes it the cheapest courier service.
- It provides you a platform to send your customers a customized ‘best buying experience’ notification to delight your customers. Best shipping aggregator with tracking facilities.
- It also supports cash on delivery all over India with a pickup facility too which helps the online sellers to build a trust of the customers all over India.
- It provides an easy account management system to the online traders which helps them to calculate their sales.
- It is economical and provides services at low rates which helps the online sellers to gain profit without pressurizing their customers.
- It provides a dashboard to online sellers which gives all the tracking details of every minute to customers as well as to online sellers. Best shipping aggregator for online sellers.
- It supports cash on delivery which facilitates the online sellers to make their customers comfortable and helps in building trust of customers.
9. iThink Logistics
- It is the best aggregator in India as it makes your shipping process easier than ever by providing many advantages.
- It provides their shipping services at 26000+ pin codes in India which helps the e-commerce traders to expand their business.
- It has multiple shipping partners so the online sellers can choose their courier service providers themselves.
- It charges a minimum rate for shipping services as the charges does not include the setup fees which makes it different from other shipping aggregators. It is very useful for small scale online sellers as they do not have much capital.
- It provides a very fast deliver with assurance of the safety of the products during the shipment process which helps in building the trust of the customers.
|Name||No. of partners||Pin code services||COD facility||Platform fees||Custom Tracking page|
E-commerce is growing day by day which is leading to the emergence of shipping aggregators in transportation sector. There are many benefits of hiring shipping aggregators which majorly are reduction in transportation costs, maintenance charges and training costs. It also helps in better performance.
You should consider many things before hiring a shipping aggregator that are fast delivery providers, tracking and account manager providers and most importantly if you run large scale business, choose a providers who can service globally.
eVanik provides direct integration with various logistics partners which helps onlines sellers in managing shipping for their e-commerce orders.